Thursday, November 19, 2009

Within the Frame

My new book finally arrived from Indigo online! I had browsed through this book in the store and I was completely and utterly engrossed. I usually prefer to borrow my books from the library (I'm trying desperately to declutter our tiny condo) but this book I knew I had to purchase.

David duChemin is an "international assignment photographer specializing in humanitarian projects and world photography." He describes his book in the following manner: "It is a book about chasing your vision and telling your stories as clearly and passionately as possible with compelling photography."

His clean and straightforward writing style draws me in. His honest and raw portraits inspire wide-eyed wonder in me. I can't wait to curl up with this book and a hot cuppa tea.

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP