Friday, October 8, 2010

Gilded & Green and the Yonge Lawrence Artwalk

I am so incredibly excited to announce that I will be exhibiting my photography for the first time ever! I will be participating in the Yonge Lawrence Artwalk and I am ecstatic to be partnered with Gilded & Green, a lovely flower shop located at 3232 Yonge Street, just north of Lawrence Avenue. The 6th annual Yonge Lawrence Artwalk features a variety of painters, photographers, and other artists paired with local businesses. The Artwalk will run from October 15 to November 4 so be sure to check it out!

Gilded & Green is a top notch flower shop - the friendly service and attention to quality are simply wonderful. I love how the store is the perfect combination of modern elegance with vintage-inspired touches - I prolonged the visit for as long as I could as it somehow reminded me of my holidays in Europe. Please do pass by and pick up some flowers to brighten up your home! In the meantime, you can check out (and vote for) my Artwalk exhibit! :)














Please note that Vince and I will be on vacation in beautiful Maui until October 17. I'll be checking e-mail periodically but response times may be longer than normal. Please allow 1 to 3 business days for a reply. Aloha!!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP