Sunday, September 18, 2011

Barns and Gardens and Stockyards, Oh My!

It's been somewhat of a low-key summer this year. I've wanted to stay close to home, spending time in my usual neighbourhood and following my usual routine. There's something addictively comforting about the usual. But sometimes you need to shake things up. Months ago, my friend and I had made plans to go to the Barns Art Market and today was finally the day.






The sky was threatening rain when we first arrived but it soon cleared up as we stepped outside to take a peek at the little gardens outside the barns and to watch the farmers pack up their markets for the day.





After visiting the barns and the gardens, we headed to The Stockyards for some delicious grub. A highly fulfilling day. Far from usual but no less comforting.

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP