Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Farcas Family Photos

It's been so long since I've posted a photo session! I'm in catch up mode and hope to be posting some past photo sessions over the holidays.

Today, I am super excited to share the Farcas family slideshow! Diana, Alex (senior), Alex (junior), and Bianca are all so easygoing and kind. We were blessed with a beautifully overcast day, and we headed to Coronation Park for some outdoor photos... it was quite literally the perfect setting. Everyone was in such a wonderful mood - there were laughs all around during the entire photo session. Little Alex and Bianca were so sweet and welcoming - they took to Vince and me immediately, which made the photo session incredibly fun. They showed us rocks, slid down slides, and smiled huge smiles right at the camera. Every time I looked at their parents, I could immediately tell how very proud they are of their little ones, and with good reason. After Coronation Park, we took a few more photos, featuring Alex & Bianca's grandparents and the world's most patient cat. You can really feel the love in the home. Then, as we were finishing up the session, Diana was so gracious and set out a huge spread of food for us! Really!

Alex, Diana, Alex, and Bianca, thank you so much for welcoming us into your home and for your generosity. I am so happy with how the collection turned out and I hope you enjoy this little preview! :)

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP