Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christina - Slideshow

It's officially a week into the new year and I've been finding it more difficult than prior years to get back into routine. Returning to healthy eating, waking up early, and walking for 1.5 to 2 hours every weekday has been a struggle but at least I haven't quit my 365 project yet.

I'm going to try to get back into the habit of posting a blog entry every 2 to 3 days (at a minimum). Your comments do spur me on so please feel free to leave me some if you feel so inclined! It seems like it's been a long time since I've posted but I haven't forgotten about Christina's slideshow. How could I? She is so cute and adorable - check out the amazing time we had together on our photoshoot!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP