Thursday, May 20, 2010

Courtney + Porya | Beloved

Ahh, Courtney and Porya... I can't say enough about them. They are incredibly fun loving, open-minded, and willing to try just about anything. They are also extremely comfortable in front of the camera - and who could blame them - they are both gorgeous people! Together, they are playful, sweet, and loving.





As you know from my previous post, this shoot was especially special for me because I was finally ready to put into practice a few things I learned at WPPI. Also, Courtney is a friend and fellow photographer so I was happy to finally meet Porya after hearing so much about him!



Here are a few more images that I absolutely love... [Court, your red shoes are SMOKING HOT!]







Courtney and Porya were prepared and brought their pet sheep to the shoot!






Seriously, how beautiful are these two...




Courtney and Porya, thank you for a great photo shoot... you two are the best!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP