Saturday, June 5, 2010

Belle | Lifestyle

My bestie Belle got a new haircut... sexy bangs! Her hot new 'do + my brand new backdrop set = smokin' photoshoot. We took a whole bunch of photos and Belle asked me to send her a preview so she could use it for her Facebook profile photo. ALRIGHT! I love seeing my photos used as other people's profile pics... it brings a smile to my face every time I see them. I selected my favourite photo from the session (below) and was thrilled when she liked it too... I don't think I've ever seen Belle look more adorable and I think it captures her spirit perfectly.



Of course, we just had to do a wide variety of shots because Belle's look is really versatile. So fun!







To end off this post, I know I've been neglecting the blog lately but I promise that there are a lot of updates in store for y'all. Vince and I have lots of plans on how we want to move forward with LWP so a lot of exciting announcements will follow... hopefully soon, very soon!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP