Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In the Studio

Remember the fun studio shoot with Belle after our team won the photo scavenger hunt? We were fortunate enough to win some time at Heaven on Earth studio and Lorna, the owner, even volunteered to model for us.



The theme was... you guessed it... big hair! I got to play hair stylist for the day. I was reminiscent of Edward Scissorhands - but minus the scissors - with my animated teasing, abstract mumbling, giant can of hairspray, and bobby pins galore. The result was as wonderful as I imagined. It's no secret that I've always wanted frizzy hair - the kind you can stick a fork in - and Lorna's thick red mane brought out the green-eyed monster in me. Seriously, the sheer volume and incredible colour made me want to do cartwheels.



Lorna, thanks for being such a wonderful model - I would photograph you again any time!!!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP