Saturday, March 13, 2010

Inspiration

Vince and I are back from Las Vegas!!! We learned so much at WPPI and are just bursting with inspiration. I feel like I'm very behind in my blogging, Flickr-ing, Twittering, photo processing, etc. so I'm going to keep this post short. I will say that we had a jam-packed schedule and our favourite speakers were Jesh de Rox, Jasmine Star, DeEtte and JB Sallee (aside: DeEtte is my new favourite name!], Marcus Bell, Jonathan Canlas, Scott Bourne, bobbi+mike, and Gregory Heisler. Be sure to look them up and check out some WICKED work. There are many other photographers that inspire us but they either weren't speaking at WPPI or we could not get into their Masterclasses. Ah well, there's always next year!



I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to attend the convention and we have a few projects in the works to improve our little business. As you may have noticed in the above image, we've developed a new logo, which we believe better reflects our style of photography - please let us know what you think!



Stay tuned for more updates!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP