Thursday, March 4, 2010

Vegas Calling

When I first started this photography business back in November, one of the first things I did was sign us up to attend the WPPI convention in Las Vegas. I had read enough about WPPI when shopping for my own wedding photographer that I knew I wanted to get involved... coupled with the fact that I had never been to Vegas and everyone telling me I would love it. What a perfect opportunity!

Fast track 4 months later... Vince and I are finally going to Sin City! We leave today so just wanted to put up a quick post to let you know that we will be away from March 4-11. We will still be checking messages but response times may be slower than usual as we have a seriously busy schedule ahead (much to Vince's dismay). Please allow 48 hours for responses to inquiries.

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP