Monday, August 9, 2010

Heather + Mitchell | Engagement | Preview

After a weekend of celebration, relaxation, and indulgence, I attacked Monday with a vengeance. There's something about taking a few days off that renews me creatively and motivates me to be a super-productive-crazy-lady. I was literally aching to work on a few recent portrait sessions and personal photography projects. I've spent the last 5 or 6 hours in front of Robot (my computer) and was just about to shut down but wanted to share a little teaser from Heather and Mitchell's engagement session. Heather and Mitchell are two of the sweetest people I have ever met and together they make a darling couple. I can't wait to post more from their session!



P.S. I don't think I've spent two full days offline in 10+ years and it felt good! Highly recommended that everyone unplug to rejuvenate every so often.

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP