Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Joan | Portraits

Joan is an up-and-coming model and actress in Toronto and I had the pleasure of photographing her recently. She was excellent in front of the camera and had a lovely personality to boot! Joan brought a variety of fun outfits and they all worked really well with the places I had in mind for her shoot.



Gaaaah!!! Joan, you're gorgeous!!!




These next photographs are my favourites. They were taken in a downtown alleyway - in front of this huge garage door that makes for some really dramatic photos. I loved the simplicity of Joan's poses in this next diptych. There is an innocence and vulnerability in the pose, yet I think it still somehow conveys strengh. Joan, I enjoyed collaborating with you tremendously and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours! :)


  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP