Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

2010 has been quite an interesting year for me. While there have been a lot of positives (completing my first full year in this incredible yet crazy creative venture of mine and adding the wonderfully adorable Truffle to our family are definitely highlights), I have felt very lost at times and unsure of what path to take towards the future. But this, I know, is part of life.

The changing of the seasons brought a whole lot of clarity and I feel like I am going into 2011 with a much clearer picture of what I want to achieve and how to go about it. I'll save my resolutions for my new year blog post... because now, Internet buddies, now is the time to celebrate.

In keeping with tradition, Vince and I are going to take a little break to spend some much needed time with friends, family, and each other. We will still be monitoring e-mail over the holidays; however, please allow 48 hours for a response. We will be returning to our regular 24 hour response time on January 3, 2011. Happy holidays to you and your loved ones!

L+V

P.S. If you like this card and wish to send it to someone special, please feel free to do so! Simply right click on the image, save the image to your computer, and attach the image to your e-mail message with a note of merriment. Note that this card is scaled for web viewing only and is not suitable for printing.

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP